Monday, April 15, 2013

(D)Wayne Ecards


When I taught at the local high school, I had a love/hate relationship with the old school janitor, Dwayne Wayne. He taught me a lot of dirty French, because that's just how he talked. Here are a few of the insults/expressions he hurled at me daily, which I then scribbled down and collected in my "Livre de (D)Wayne"

You need a good slap salad!
I don't want to hear you screaming in the woods, no!

Force your nose in my ass and then fight for air.


Well look at Miss Smith with that little nest of hair on her head! She-devil!


Your brain is just like a little marble.


Here Daddy, It's a little new nothing in a bottomless box! Just like you always wanted.


You can just put your head in the toilet and do like you're swimmin' in the bayou.

No comments :

Post a Comment