Wednesday, April 17, 2013

La Brise du Bayou Louisiana Rap ECards

Here are a few ECards made with lyrics by Louisiana French Rapper, La Brise du Bayou (The Bayou Breeze)

Wake up y'all it's a bad dream! Now, it's time y'all get up! It's the Bayou Breeze up in ya ears. Times have changed, it's not the same!
Hpnotic in my glass. That's it. The club is hot, that's clear, that's it. Drop your ass to the ground that's it. Yeah, that's how we gonna do, That's it.
Drop ya ass, Drop ya ass. Pop it, Pop it, Make it, Bump. Don't stop til ya clothes get wet.

Dear Good Lord, they are attacking me like my name is Osama in the USA.


Don't touch my car! If you try to steal it, it'll tell you, "Viper, Armed"

Yeah, dammed good for nothin, it's astonishing! I am gonna give you something for your toothache.
Yeah, in the streets until the end, we are going to continue speaking Cajun French.

No comments :

Post a Comment