Friday, September 7, 2012

Cajun Music ECards Part 2


It's the Cajun Blues. I just want to get drunk, and when I get drunk I just want to dance and make love all night long.

Let us search...search...search...

If you wouldn't have listened to the counsel of the others you would be here with me today.

Oh the games people play. It hurts me to see them do that.

Hold my dentures! I am going to show you how to dance.
And then they saw I was mad, dear, they brought back my sled.

Let's go to the Courtableau Bayou, little world. To collect some sticks, ya yaille. To make a fire, baby. To boil fiddler crabs.
Now I got lucky, and I made a pile of money and no matter where I go, everyone wants to date me.

On your left hand, there is a wedding band that says turn, turn turn around.

Every time I pass in front of your daddy's door, your daddy is sitting there with a pipe in his smiling mouth.

Oh, let us talk of drinking, no, not of marriage. Always regretting the pretty times past...


Little girls are so cute, but women are deadly.


Open this door and come her, I want to poison you.

Dear everything.

They stole my sled, dear!

Girls from Ville Platte, I don't know what is wrong with them. They are cute, but they are sneaky.
Let's dance Colinda, dance close, Colinda. Let's dance, Colinda, to make the old ladies mad.
Don't look at that, it's not for you.

No comments :

Post a Comment