Thursday, November 21, 2013

Rabalis Memes

Awesome Louisiana French memes created and submitted by Nathan Rabalais.

It's Saturday night, dear, "shall we" (raccoon) dance?

Preach!

Shut ya mouth you can't speak the good French like me

Me, I know you always gonna listen to the advice of others...
Parrain, I am afraid of monsters. Mais, you don't have to be, dear. You just have to run fast and don't tell them that I am your parrain.

This guy right here farted, yall! Really, I farted.

Chaoui don't like it...

Bruh... I think I just seen a monsta!

Hey fellow, you know what a cayouene is in my parish?

You just simply can't run to Mordor!


Why you dropped the potato!?
I went drop off the kids at the game and not I can run the roads in my suburban and make trouble.



 
NathanRabalais[1]Born in Eunice, Louisiana, Nathan Rabalais received his B.A. in music from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2007 and pursued graduate studies in musicology at the University of Strasbourg. He obtained an M.A. in French at UL Lafayette, specializing in Louisiana language and culture and North American Francophone literature.  Currently, his main research interests include Louisiana French dialects, oral tradition and music of South Louisiana. More recent research topics and projects include popular and community theater among Francophone minorities, adult literacy for native Cajun French speakers and dialect pedagogy. In other words, Nathan Rabbalais is a pretty righteous dude.

No comments :

Post a Comment