Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cajun Music ECards 3

The sun is almost set,
my man's not home
Couche-Couche is burning
Caillette hasn't been milked
Go see what time it is!
Go see what time it is!

What's wrong beautiful brunette? It's all for the blondes, and nothing for the brunettes.

Your Mama is mad and you aren't happy! Prairie Ronde is the ruin of the youth!

Lil Nate

Where were you last Wednesday night? Drinking this good sweet wine and talking with a pretty girl who stole my heart from me. Cajun Music Ecards #ediusnaquin

We come from England oh my dear, oh my dear, we come from England! All along the winter's melt!

Pretty Blonde, now just look what you've done!

"Avec un hippity hip and a hippity hop"

Lower your head and fart, that's what's good for a headache. Evangeline Parish saying via LaHaye


Me I am going to get my dogs after you! Lord Lord! Moise Robin


The rabbit stole the pumpkin.


the Good Lord understands in French


Woman, you big no good! You wasted all of my happiness.


Paulina Tate, give me your heart. My heart is promised to John Israel. Edius Naquin

No comments :

Post a Comment