Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Forum at Prairie des Femmes


Thanks to the Idea of L'anse Griser B. Lafleur, I started up a Prairie des Femmes Forum to open up discussion about Louisiana French topics. Then I closed it down but not before I made these memes!


Funny Confession Ecard: Hi, I am your friendly Prairie des Femmes ADMIN.

 Funny Confession Ecard: Prairie des Femmes Forum, humph? Next they'll want the right to vote!
Funny Confession Ecard: I really wanna ask a question on the Prairie des Femmes Forum, mais I'm so honte.
Funny Confession Ecard: I was mentioned on the Prairie des Femmes Forum and now my reputation is ruined!
 Funny Confession Ecard: Mama, tell me that conte that you read on the Prairie des Femmes Forum again.Funny Confession Ecard: Silence, man! She is posting to the Prairie des Femmes Forum.Funny Confession Ecard: Prairie des Femmes Forum!Funny Confession Ecard: Well, on the Prairie des Femmes Forum they said...
Funny Confession Ecard: The Prairie des Femmes Admin sure cuts a fine profile in that Spartan Mohawk Helmet.
She says that if you troll her forum, she'll smite you with her spear and banish you beyond the pine curtain.


No comments :

Post a Comment